A few have asked what I mean by my "X" when referring to Alex.
Alex grew up in a family of four boys and one girl. Each of the boys had a nickname. Erik was "E," Davin was "D," but calling Alex "A," just didn't sound right. So they went with the last letter of his name, "X." He was X long before I met him. When we were dating he was the assistant coach to UVSC's women's soccer team. On the back of his jacket it said, "Coach X." He said he would hear people talking about his jacket as he walked around.
So now Alex is my X. It is funny to say that to people because they always do a double take. They think I am saying, "my ex." No way! Alex is mine always and forever.
He is my X.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment