Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Level 3

I am so proud of Alex.
He has been with Bluehost for two years now. In December he was promoted to a Level 2 technician in the abuse department. It was a new position with undefined responsibilities. They have given him stuff as it has come up. And he has done really well with it.
Yesterday he had his annual review and today he got the results. They promoted him to a Level 3 technician! They realized that the work that Alex has been doing was beyond the responsibilities of a Level 2 tech. I am so excited for Alex. He has worked hard to get this position.
I love my computer nerd! It is always so exciting to me when someone brings their computer to Alex to have him look at it. They are usually on the verge of smashing it with a hammer. Then Alex does his thing and they go home with a computer that is running the way it should. I love to see the look on the person's face when he tells them that their computer is working and they don't have to buy a new one. That look is priceless.
I am so grateful for the job that Alex has at Bluehost. It is an awesome company that really cares about their employees. Because of his job I am able to fulfill my lifelong dream of being a stay-at-home mom. That means more to me than words can express.

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed that you sent an email out just before I went to TX about your blog (this one). I am a little slow, but I eventually catch up. I really like the picture of the saddest princess. Too funny!
    Tell Alex congratulations on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congratulations Alex! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete