Monday, June 15, 2009

Vicks, Hand Sanitizer, and Skin So Soft Lotion

Vicks, Hand Sanitizer, and Skin So Soft Lotion...
You may ask, "what do these things have in common?" Well they would be Michael's choice of medium for expressing his artistic side.
Yesterday I came upstairs and could smell a strong menthol odor. As I investigated I found an empty container of Vick's on Michael's floor next to the book that he had painted with it. There were also big spots on the floor where he had rubbed it into the carpet. How the heck do you get Vick's out of carpet?
Later in the evening I walked past Michael's door to find him sitting on the floor with a pump bottle of hand sanitzer. He was happily squirting it into his hand and creating a nice puddle on the floor beneath him.
And now....Lorenne just came downstairs to tell me that Michael had used a whole bottle of baby lotion on himself. She said it was in his hair and on his body and phone....you get the picture. So I ran upstairs to find him and sure enough, he was covered in lotion from head to toe. Plus he had found a bar of soap and was hiding it in his shirt.
I thought maybe Lorenne was exaggerating the whole bottle thing...but no, he used a whole bottle of Skin So Soft lotion.
What am I going to do with this kid? I think I am going to have to invest in some good locks.

1 comment:

  1. This is making me nervous!!! :) My only question is....where are the pictures? ;)

    ReplyDelete