Yesterday was Alex and my 7 year anniversary. In so many ways it feels like we have been married for so much longer than that. But on the other hand it feels like we are still newly weds.
I am so grateful for the man that I married. Alex is exactly what I need in a husband. He loves me just the way I am with all my "baggage" and everything. And he has loved me like that since the day we met.
Aren't the roses he gave me for our anniversary gorgeous. When I was arranging them in the vase Lorenne kept asking me if she could have one. She was so jealous. It wasn't until I went out and picked her some roses from our yard and put them in a vase for her that she quit bugging me.
I am thrilled that I have had seven wonderful and challenging years with Alex. It is through our challenges that we grow closer together. If you are wondering if I love Alex as much as I did the day I married him, the answer is, "no." I love him infitely more. I look forward to many more years and the rest of eternity with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment